First of all, I would like to thank Mr. Brad Dowdy for the referral. It was a pleasant surprise and is very much appreciated.
As I am still new to blogging, I urge my viewers to use the Contact Me form and give me feedback. I feel that when it comes to a blog there are always things I can do to improve the experience. Your feedback is welcomed, and I guarantee I will take it seriously.
Feed back can generally consist of many categories, but to name a few, you guys can:
- Ask for a review of a certain pen or ink
- Inform me about pages I could add more content to
- Instruct me on how to take better pictures (I only have a small compact camera, for now)
- Teach me some WordPress tricks and tips to help me improve the look and feel of my blog
- Refer me to calligraphic scripts I could try out
- Teach me how to properly format an ink review that covers everything that a reader looks for
Keep in mind that I will constantly strive to add more content as well as improving any visitor’s experience. However, wouldn’t it be much better if we all contributed ideas and created a truly great site that is made by the community, for the community? While I do have many successful templates out there I can follow, I want to create something that is unique, and memorable. So in short, make use of the contact form and comments, so when this blog really takes off, you can tell your friends that you were one of the people who helped make it happen.
Have a great weekend, and see you very soon with some more reviews!